Problem with Debian Sarge installation

Dear Debian Project team,

I am writing you to explain about my problem to install Debian 3.1 Sarge on my Laptop.
Initially, I've got HP Pavilion ze 4900 which has Realtek Semiconductor co. ltd RTL-8139/8139C and FireWare ethernet. I have already installed several GNU/Linux distros on my Laptop including Ubuntu, XanrOS, Fedora Core, Mandriva and SuSE without any problem.
Secondly, my problem with Debian installation has occured when I install it and it reboots for the second round of installation. I have tasted with both ways such as "linux26" and "expert26" but the results are the same. I have disabled LAN card on BIOS but again it freeze when it comes to recognizing Ethernet (Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controle)

Here's a shot of the problem on my laptop:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/enigme77/debian1.jpg

Thirdly, when I am trying to install it with Kernel 2.4, it says;

usb.c: registered new driver usbdevfs
usb.c: registered new driver hub
usb-uhci.c: $Revision: 1.275$
usb-uhci.c: High bandwith mode enable

I've had 14 Binary CDs and the Original DVD but I can not install it due to the above explanation.
I was wondering if you'd let me know how can I solve that problem for me.

Regards,
Hesami