'apt-get source' ignores pinning?

'apt-get source' for me seems to ignore my pinning setup and downloads
newer source than it should. apt-get install/build-dep does not, however. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or not understanding? More detail below.

For example, apt-cache policy swf-player shows, as it should (I'm using
a pretty standard pinning setup to pull some things from testing/unstable):

swf-player:
  Installed: 0.3.4-2sarge0.1
  Candidate: 0.3.4-2sarge0.1
  Version Table:
     0.3.4-3 0
        400 http://mirrors.rcn.net testing/main Packages
        300 http://mirrors.rcn.net unstable/main Packages
 *** 0.3.4-2sarge0.1 0
        900 http://mirrors.rcn.net stable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Which looks right - it has stable's at 900 as I configured it to
(/etc/apt/preferences attached below).  apt-get install and apt-get
build-dep all pull from stable as I would expect, but apt-get source
pulls the most recent version from testing/unstable!  E.g.,

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Need to get 516kB of source archives.
Get:1 http://mirrors.rcn.net testing/main swfdec0.3 0.3.4-3 (dsc) [803B]
Get:2 http://mirrors.rcn.net testing/main swfdec0.3 0.3.4-3 (tar) [511kB]
Get:3 http://mirrors.rcn.net testing/main swfdec0.3 0.3.4-3 (diff) [3765B]
Fetched 3B in 0s (11B/s)
Skipping unpack of already unpacked source in swfdec0.3-0.3.4

If I comment out all but stable's lines in sources.list, it does fetch
stable's source, so it's not a problem of having a broken deb-src for
stable.  So, I'm confused. :)  Here's my /etc/apt/preferences:

Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 900

Package: *