Re: wget -c 'problem'

On 8/1/05, Ales <jabolko@gmail.com> wrote:
> I read somwhere that this is a bug in wget and that I should upgrade.
> So I upgraded to Wget 1.10.1-beta1 and now it works, it downloads all
> 4 GB.

"Wget's development has often been perceived as slow and sporadic;
many users have been frustrated by the lack of response to feature requests.
An example of this would be the inclusion of large file support, which
happened in 2005, although the feature has been widely and frequently
requested since at least 2002."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wget

--
Homepage : http://geocities.com/arhuaco

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself
and you are the easiest person to fool.
     -- Richard Feynman.