Exim4 + Clamav

Hi,

I have a system with Debian Sarge 3.1 STABLE, MTA EXIM4-DAEMON-HEAVY, CLAMAV-DAEMON.

I have the following lines in the exim4 configuration file:

av_scanner = clamd:/var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl

   # Reject messages containing malware.
   deny message = This message contains a virus ($malware_name) and has been rejected
     demime = *
     malware = *
     log_message = MALWARE: $malware_name

In this way clamav intercept the virus, exim4 reject the e-mail message without notifying it to the receiver.
How can I enable clamav to sent an notification e-mail to the receiver when clamav finds a virus and exim turns it down???

Thank you very much for your help
Bye
Marco