bugzilla: /cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi does not exist

Hi,

I just installed bugzilla on my computer for developing purposes.
I'm having  problems on starting it:
What is the address I have to point to with my browser in order to
start?

/var/www/bugzilla/index.html

but that file prompts a message like:

I think you are looking for <a href="/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi">

Now, /cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi does not exist in that directory.
It is located in /usr/lib/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi, instead. In any
case, that is not a file I can load with my browser, is it?

How should I start my Bugzilla in order to start administering it?

ciao
a.

--
    Please, send me a copy off-list at:
    albertobig (AT)  tiscali (DOT) it

Alberto Bigazzi

 "Tutta la nostra Università è soltanto accademia ed è sempre cultura di
casta.  Non di classe, di casta".
Indro Montanelli.