Re: rsync 2.6.4-4 error

On 5/11/05, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@familiasanchez.net> wrote:

> Not sure why your bug report didn't get entered.  Have you read the
> guidelins on bug submission at bugs.debian.org? Or looked at the
> reportbug package?

Yes, I've been wrestling with it for the past 1/2 hour, and finally
succeeded.  Yes, reportbug won't work since I'm using a webmail
address, and it just leaves the report in /tmp.  But, I can use the
manual format at bugs.debian.org.

> Also,  don't bother submitting a bug since I already encountered
> this on my server and filed the appropriate bug (#308428).  The
> new package has already been uploaded to Sid as version 2.6.4-6.

Sorry, but I saw your note after I finally achieved success, so there'll be two.