Re: Dydns service

On Sunday 08 May 2005 11:45 am, Deboo Geek wrote:
> Anyone knowing of a dydns.org kind of cheap service? I would like to
> use my own domain yet a cheaper service, because I would need it only
> for a few minutes everyday and not after that.

I use EasyDNS and I think $20 or so is cheap and I use my own domain.
That does not include the domain registration, which you do not have to have
with EasyDNS to use their dynamic DNS service.   You can do your updates with
ddclient and also with some others.  My router does not support EasyDNS but
ddclient can work with my router (a Linksys broadband router).

8)