logout trouble with GDM and LDAP+Krb5+AFS

Hi List,

I'm using Gdm for login, libnss-ldap for general user accounts,
libpam-krb5 for auth and libpam-openafs-session for getting
AFS tokens. For while home dirs are local, not AFS.

"Networked" (LDAP/krb5) accounts works well.
GDM login gives me (through PAM) gives me kerberos
tickets and AFS token. After that I log out and get
GDM login screen just like it should be.

However, if I log in using a classical local account (/etc/passwd entry,
no Kerberos principal), when I try to logout, gnome seems to
end session OK, but X Server just does not close and shows
its traditional appearance (gray-pixmapped background and
"X"-shapped mouse cursor) without any action available except mouse-cursor
moving. At same time, GDM complains that vt7 is being locked by that X
instance, and
ask me to start another X server at vt8.

I don know why it happens just with GDM. WDM and text-mode login didn't
show this problem. I used same invocation for KRB5 and OpenAFS modules
in PAM for both login, GDM and WDM (@include directive in /etc/pam.d files):

auth            sufficient      pam_krb5.so forwardable
ccache=FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_%u_%p debug

session         optional        pam_openafs_session.so  debug

session         optional        pam_krb5.so

If I discard pam_openafs_session, GDM logout turns to work well.

As a workaround, I'm using "handled=true" in gdm.conf and it seems ok:
# Definition of the standard X server.
[server-Standard]
name=Standard server
command=/usr/X11R6/bin/X -audit 0 -terminate
flexible=true
handled=true
^^^^

Any ideas ??