Re: Re: msg w attachment not received

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 02:54:25PM +0800, hja wrote:
> I'm afraid I don't quite get what u r trying to say, Mr. Johnson.
> Specifically, what is and isn't allowed? Or who is or isn't allowed?

Mailing an attachment to the debian-user list is allowed by
Debian. But your ISP may think otherwise. Or you made a mistake. I
sent a zipped attachment to this list a few days ago and it arrived
just fine.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill