Re: Problems logging in to X-windows [KDE]

it is a clean install, the disk is 15% in use (about 17GB free)

Yes I have set the default window manager to KDE (as was stated in a
previous reply to this topic)

It is still happening and still am no closer to finding out why.

Any help appreciated. :)

P.S.  Could it be a permission problem by any chance?