Re: [OT] $DISPLAY screwing up with EPS when matlab run in background?

Apparently, _yongtao yang_, on 04/29/2005 05:25 AM,typed:

That seems to be a known bug of Matlab 6.X, basically matlab need the
$DISPLAY variable to get correct dimensions of the figures. There is
no work around.

However MATLAB7.X had fixed that bug.

HTH

Our system administrator just upgraded matlab here and the problem is gone. I get a nice EPS output now with my matlab being run in background with $DISPLAY unset. MATLAB is now Version 7.0.4.352 (R14) Service Pack 2

->HS

--
(Remove all underscores,if any, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience but this is to reduce spam.)