exim4 config help

Hello:

I'm attempting to configure 'exim4 daemon heavy' to deliver mail via a smarthost.

When setting up the configuration via 'dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config' I selected the 'monolithic' option. However I can't find a exim4-config file anywhere after doing so in order to edit it -- That's my first problem.

My second problem is that my smarthost is Yahoo.com smtp server, which requires me to use port#587 in order to get around my ISPs blocking of the regular port. So when I know which file to edit, I'm not sure of the syntax.

I realize these are rather Noob questions, but all the online help I'm finding, isn't very explicit or helpful to a newbie like myself.

I'd appreciate some guidance. I can receive mail fine via fetchmail and exim4 delivers it properly, I simply cannot send.

Thanks.