Solution of RAID1 for udev,mdadm,SATA kernel 2.6

Dear Folks

I use a Sarge Debian kernel 2.6 with 2 SATA hd.

I have seen a bug between udev, mdadm, SATA since Sept 2004. Now I
stll can not find a clearly solution about this problem. Some people
said take about module, /etc/udev/links.conf, /etc/init.d/mdadm-raid

during boot msg it said "No device found for /dev/md0" : I think it
can find SATA yet

as I follow it /dev/md0 /dev/md1 or .... was created but when try
mount /dev/md0 /mnt/md0 it show  "please specific file type system"
but when I try mount -t ext3 /dev/md0 /mnt/md0 it show about file
system can not mount ....

Some one said kernel 2.6.10-686 it is good. But I think it should same
2.6.10-386 or 2.6.10-686 only difference CPU type.

One of my experience:

I test Sarge with normal IDE hd. 4 parition RAID1 and 1 partition
RAID0 everthing is fine. But I use kernel 2.4 from Sarge installer

I would to ask about the detail solution about it. I think many people
also waiting it cause now SATA is very popular and cheap.

BS
ArT