Re: Re: Sarge i386 with AMD64 3200+ and Gigabyte GA K8-NS Pro (nForce3) ?

Hi,

thanks for the update. I've run the latest testing image (daily build)
and it worked nearly like a charm (it's finishing off its installation
right now).

The only hiccup was that it didn't see the NIC at first (it only saw
two IEE1394 firewire ethernet NIC), and I had to exit to a shell and
type 'modprobe forcedeth' - the Nforce3 ethernet driver and dhcclient.
And then everything was simple. I could hardly believe it :)

It was so smooth I have to try the amd64 version now :)

Thanks for your help, guys.