Re: caudium ???

Vicente Ferrando wrote:
	Well, I had the same problem with caudium. I sure it has been added to
the distribution for some good reason. But it is going to cause problems
to an enormous amount of people using apache.
	As I wanted to upgrade some other package in the dist-upgrade, just
changed the port to listen on when asked by debconf and when the
dist-upgrade finished stoped the service. This way your running apache,
php... config is not affected.

I did something similar, changed listen port, once install was all
finished just removed the package.

I haven't had any problems, and the only other packages that were
removed along with it were caudium-modules & caudium-php4