Re: Which is firewall generator suitable for new hand?

Mitja wrote:

On Thursday 03 March 2005 07:12, James Ng wrote:
Hi All,

    I am a new hand in linux system. I want to set up a firewall in my
debain in my home.  Which is the firewall generator suitable for a new
hand in firewall? Since the document about iptables is too complicated
for me, I could not use it.

    Could any one give me a suggestion?

Regards,
James Ng

I tried Firestarter but soon I change to Shorewall.

I like FireHol. Nice and simple, no frills, scriptable, does the job nicely.
And I actually sort of understand my firewall config now :)

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.