Re: silly question

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 07:34:37AM -0500, Michael Z Daryabeygi wrote:
> Why is it that so many americans have looked at it and said, "Deebian"?

And here I was assuming that "Deebian" must have been a British
pronunciation because, living in Minnesota, I've never heard anyone
say it that way, I've just seen it talked about online...

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that