Re: Installation+LILO

First of all: The language for this list is english...

You can install in any partition or whatever, but I would not suggest to install it on an ntfs. Rather create a new partition with Partition Magic or something else and install into that partition. If you install debian as second operating system, it will recognize your windows installation and put both, win and linux into a boot menue. You can change the default operating system later on by editing lilo.conf

hth,
Andy