Any linux log analysis software

Hi all,
I don't know why my Linux is so weak. I am using debian/unstable. It keeps crashing times for times. I can't modify hot-keys for KDE, I can't view flash on the mozilla even I have installed flash-plugin for it, I can't select Chinese characters in the gnome-terminal...... All the above operations lead to system crashes! And sometimes, I even don't know what I have done that leads to another system crash.

So I turned to other Linux users for help, but always get the same answer, "Please check the log to see what's wrong". What 's the hell! There are really a great many logs all over my system. They may place on /var/log, /home/<user>/, or some other directories.

And the real problem is that the log file are usually confusing such as(from /var/log/syslog),

................ Mar 2 09:48:19 dawnlinux kernel: agpgart: Putting AGP V2 device at 0000:00:00.0 into 4x mode Mar 2 09:48:19 dawnlinux kernel: agpgart: Putting AGP V2 device at 0000:01:00.0 into 4x mode
Mar  2 09:48:23 dawnlinux kernel: eth0: no IPv6 routers present
Mar 2 09:48:59 dawnlinux kernel: via_audio: ignoring drain playback error -11
Mar  2 09:49:14 dawnlinux last message repeated 4 times

What does this mean? To me, who is not a Linux geek, all the information in these log file are all meaningless. So I wonder if there are some log analysis software for Linux that can provide a more-easy-read and simple information about the log files.

By using that software, I don't need go through all the system to check a lot of log files with elusive words. After system crashes, when opening software, it may talk to me that "Hi guy, your system crashed 5 minute ago, and the Mozilla flash plug-in problem leads to that crash, you may update it". That is simple and easy to the normal Linux users.

      Thanks for any suggestion.