Re: Best editor for drawing directed graphs

jlr_0@yahoo.com wrote:
Eike Kettner wrote:

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 06:36:16AM -0800, jlk wrote:

I'm looking of a good interactive editor for drawing directed

graphs.

What package would you recommend?

Thanks for your help.

we just used tcm (toolkit for conceptual modeling) for our project

and

it worked fine for us

I had a look at graphviz but could not find any gui.  Is there a debian
package
that provide a gui for graphviz?

dotty, which is included in the GraphViz set of programs is a GUI albeit you will quickly realize that working with your prefererred editor on the .dot files is often much quicker.

Bob