millienniumsecuritysystems.com now links to securitycamera4u.com

Hello ,

I'm writing to let you know that I have added your website:
securitycamera4u.com to my directory.

You can find your listing here:
 http://www.millienniumsecuritysystems.com/security-no-sub-category.htm

Our web site contains the latest, state-of-the art
anti-crime devices, personal safety and self defense
products for any conceivable threat. There are a variety of
products to meet any potential danger.

If you want to link back to us (always appreciated), just
insert this short HTML code on your web site:(Optional)

defense products affordable to everyone. The price of our
Stun Guns, Tasers, Pepper Sprays and Personal Security
items is small compared to the peace of mind and security
you'll feel by owning our products .</p>

I think you have a fantastic site, and would love to have
you as a strategic link partner

If you're interested, simply reply to this entire email and
let me know where you've placed the link to
http://www.millienniumsecuritysystems.com/
on your own site, and I will immediately modify your
listing to premium status

 This will always ensure that your listing appears at the
top of your category above all other normal listings, even
if new webmasters submit their website to
the same category in the future.

I look forward to hearing from you soon & keep up the great
work

Best regards,

Gerald Kirk
milliennium security