..OT, was: Question

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:18:40 +0800, Katipo wrote in message
<[🔎] 43B0F8E0.2060701@westnet.com.au>:

> Hal Vaughan wrote:
>
> > On Monday 26 December 2005 10:22 pm, Katipo wrote:
> >
> > I wonder, how many copyrights or patents do you hold?

..just copyrights, no patents, they require far more funding than
starting a viable business here in Norwegian Lappland.

> > If you're a drug company or a big hardware/software company, 5 years
> > can be  enough time, but if you're an individual, it can take much
> > longer.
> >
> Then the individual needs to get off his backside.
> And a five year plan will give him the motivation to do it.
>
> Let's see...
>
> Creative process, terminating in basic prototype, for example.
> Five years begins here!!!
> O.K., you seem to be under the impression that you are only permitted
> to  deal with one agent.
> Rubbish!
>
> Approach six accountants with a coherent business plan, and if you're
> not up and running within twelve months, with your pick of viable
> financial investors, your product doesn't have a market.

..ummy yeah, I guess I can confirm there is _no_ market in Norway for
thermochemical gasification technology that can match the Norwegian
petroleum export to the EU by burning off the MSW in the EU.
Google, if you want the gory details.

> If it does, you have a partner who supplies the manufacturing process.
> You perhaps handle the marketing between you.
> That's not hard.
> It's a field I know well.

..uhuh.  Show us.

> >I'll finally be in a position to produce them (with some re-writing)
> >in the  next few years.  It can vary a lot.
> >

> Then it's far from a full time project.

.."full time" requires funding.  "Show me the money" is just a promise.
You want my ear, _produce_ it.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: