Increasing font sizes in vncserver

Hi,

An earlier thread in the debian mailing list (subject: fonts are smaller when using xvncviewer)  discussed on how to increase font size on vncserver using -dpi option. I started a vncserver with -dpi 100 and even -dpi 120, but the font sizes did not increase. I run the vncserver with geometry 1650x1050. If I try to decrease the geometry, the font sizes increase, but it looks a little blurry. Is there any workaround to retain the geometry and have the font sizes increased?

thanks,
Vinod.