Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2005 #3025

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 11:20:37AM +0000, michael wrote:

> mm... not sure which Java SDK is required for this... the Debian/Java
> FAQ just confuses me!

Yeah, Java yuck.  I agree.  There are two programs that are so good it was
worth it to me to install Java: jabref and jbidwatcher.  They are both the
best in their area.  Jbidwatcher is a Ebay auction manager, and it is
fantastic.

I use the nonfree Blackdown packages from stable:

apt-get install j2re1.4