Question about module loading from floppy

Hello,

I have to start a machine with rescue CD because lilo is broken. (I
probably just have to run /sbin/lilo as root to correct this) The
problem is that booting with rescue root=/dev/sda1 won't work because
my drive is a RAID-5 and I need to load an extra-module to make it
work.

I have this module on floppy, however. How can I tell Debian to load
the module from /dev/fd0 before trying to mount root FS ?

Thanks for any help !

--
Marc