APT::Force-LoopBreak

Hello out there,
I got some problem while my notebook-installation.
I got an error concerning the failure of deleting a essential parcel
"e2fsprogs".
While the installation apt told me that this parcel has to be deleted. But
when I confirm this I got this dump: E: Internal Error, Could not early
remove e2fsprogs....

apt told me to set the APT::Force-LoopBreak-parameter.
I tied this:  apt-config -o APT::Force-LoopBreak=true
or this:       apt-config -o APT::Force-LoopBreak="true"
or this:       apt-config -o APT::Force-LoopBreak="1"
.... and so on....
Nothing worked. Each time I got the usage and when I typed
apt-config dump I got a lot of options which are set but no "Force-LoopBreak"

What can I do here?

Gruss Christian

--
Christian Stalp
Institut für Medizinische Biometrie, Epidemiologie und Informatik