Re: [OT] Gmail POP fails

On Friday 16 December 2005 03:06, Jacob S wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:55:58 +0200
>
> roach <robert_spencer@mighty.co.za> wrote:
<...>
> > +OK [SYS/TEMP] Due to a temporary system problem, this mailbox will
>                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<...>
> It looks like there's not anything you can do. I would take that
> message to mean that gmail is having server problems and they know
> about it and are currently working on it.

Maybe, I've had no POP access from 28 November, that's a long time for a
"temporary system problem".

If I can't find someway to get around this problem I'll have to abandon Gmail
and pay for mail. I don't even know where to start with that, most have too
small a capacity.

Please somebody. Suggestions. :-(

--
Robert "roach" Spencer