Re: resolvconf difficulties

On 12/19/05, Renato Serodio <renato.serodio@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having a hard time with resolvconf, and I can't begin to figure
> where the problem lies. Here's the story:
>
> - I use DHCP at work and a static configuration at home. Here's my
> interfaces file:

Have you considered using laptop-net instead?  It looks like you
should be able to create distinct versions of resolv.conf for each
profile, and laptop-net will put the appropriate one into place.  I've
never done anything fancy with it, but I'm sure lots of people on
debian-laptop have.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh