An usuail order by ALTERNATE

Hi,

this is just to inform you that I will never ever again order anything in
your company. This is because of the "perfect" job done by your
Call-Center-Team. Short history:

15.12.2005, 15.23h - I orgerd a 1024MB USB from G.A.I.L., seconds later  I
transfered the required amount to the Alternate account. At this moment on
the alternate site the item was shown as "Innerhalb von 24h
versandfertig".

19.12.2005 - first call to the phone given by mail to me: 01805 / 90 50 40
(EUR 0,12/Min) - I was informed that the item is not on stock and cannot
be delivered to me untill 20.12.2005, 10.00h in Bremen, (since I fly back
home, and I need the USB stick as a present). A different alternatives (a
512MB stick from G.A.I.L. or 1024 from Kingston) ware offered, and I was
told that they can arrive at my place untill 10 o'clock. (~5 minutes
waiting and listening to music, ~10 minutes conversation)

19.12.2005 - second call - No item was to be garanteed that it can be at
my door untill 10.00h. No chance for Christmas present anymore. (10
minutes music)

I desided to get my money back, and buy something from Saturn, but:

19.12.2005 - third call - the USB stick is already sent to me, so they
cannot do anything about it...

Should I comment on that????

I fulfilled all requested from ALTERNATE properly.
1. An item expected to arrive on a given day, one day later is still NOT
ON STOCK??
2. THEN the status quo had changed 3 ! times for 30 minutes (all three
calls are done in the time interval 12.00 - 12.30)??
3. The bottom line: I will get (maybe?) a USB stick, at least 2 days later
(which is not useful for me anymore), a phone bill with at least 5 euros
more, just because I have dared to ask why ALTERNATE does not fulfill
their duties...

	Best regards,
	Ivan Glushkov

P.S.: Sorry to trouble all with this, but there is NOTHING that I can do
in this case, then just shareing my experiance with the others.