Font Size

How do I make larger fonts overall on Debian SUSE 10. The fonts are especially small on emacs. When I make them larger the next time I go into it is back to scratch small again. Also the windows fonts are rather small and difficult to enlarge and keep that way.

Paddy Hackett
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paras pradhan" <pradhanparas@gmail.com>
To: "Stuart" <stuartwan@gmail.com>
Cc: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: cant start gaim, amule and bluefish etc.

I also had the same problem.. Worked on it a lot.. but not
successful.. finally re-installed everything.

But some apps worked with MALLOC_CHECK set as:

$ MALLOC_CHECK_=1 gedit &

Paras.

On 19 Dec 2005 03:00:03 -0800, Stuart <stuartwan@gmail.com> wrote:
I upgraded my debian etch several days ago, it seems that i got
problems starting these programs: gaim, amule, bluefish etc.

 the error shown in the terminal:

$ amule &
Cheching if there is an instance already running...
*** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x0888ac38
***

& bluefish &
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x08369080 ***

and the gaim could be started, but after a while it will quit
automatically, the terminal shows the same as the bluefish :
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x083b6290 ***

Could anyone tell me what the reason is?
Thank u

Best Regard,
Stuart