Re: wacom graphire4

hi,

thinking about getting a Wacom Graphire4.
I am using 'testing' with kernel 2.6.8 and XFree86 4.3.
Getting the pen/tablet to work would be a staightforward process?
depending what you mean by 'getting it to work'. i have graphire 4 for some time. it works as a pointing device, however the wacom module from debian packages doesn't seem to recognize it (netiher does wacdump, for example). i cannot switch between modes (relative/absolute) and changing the pen buttons assignment also didn't work for me...

maybe i just do something wrong... will have to test it with other installation where graphire3 works fine (i recall having some problems there in the beginning as well)

regards,

--
Lubos
_@_"