Re: What would I do without partimage?

On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 09:11:04PM +0200, Szakacsits Szabolcs wrote:
> This was NEVER in the ntfsfix manual page, your claim is absolutely untrue.

You're right; it's not in the man page.  If I had read only that man page I wouldn't
have made that statement.  I never installed ntfsprogs before a couple days ago; I'll
find you the document which lead me to make that statement.  I installed the sarge
version and distinctly remembering that some tool in the package related to fixing
things was necessary AFTER running any of the other utilities before booting into it to
prevent corruption.

I'll find you the reference and quote it.

However, great informative post, thanks.  However, don't reply directly to me.