Re: ext3 trouble

On Friday 16 December 2005 12:42, Z F wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> I am experiencing a strange problem with ext3 partitions.
> I have several computers running unstable and they started having
> troubles with partitions. Disks get corrupted all the time.
> When it happened on one of the computers, I thought it was a drive
> problem, but on several at the same time -- sounds strange.
> Is there anything interesting happeneing?
>
> The systems run different versions of 2.6 kernel.
> Is there anything I can check?
>
> Thank you very much for your kind help
>
> Lazar

A slim possibility is that you have acpi enabled on an nforce2 chipset.
If thats the case, either shut it off, or go upgrade the bios to the
latest as that fixed some other, non-disk related problems that
several of us have had with that chipset.

--
Cheers, Gene
People having trouble with vz bouncing email to me should use this