HOWTO: Install 2.6.14 (or newer) on Sarge

Hi,

since there are a lot of people how need (or want to play with) recent
linux kernels on debian sarge, I summarized my experiences with it here:

http://www.dominik-epple.de/Sarge-Linux_2.6.14-yaird/

The basic idea goes back to some article by
Jean-Chrstian de Rivaz on debian-administration.org
(http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/291), but I extended
it a little.

I provide this here in the hope that it may be helpful to someone, and
suggestions and enhancements are welcome.

Regards, Dominik.
--
PGP Public Key and contact information available at
http://www.tphys.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/tplist/phonelist.py?uid=epple