good easy antivirus

Hi, I'll need some recomandations/pointers/howto implement this.

I'm running debian 2.6 stable with postfix/Courier-IMAP/Courier-POP3 and
mail delivery to ~/Mailbox

It is both windoze and linux clients that get their mail from here. On
linux its primary pine as mailclient and windoze clients are mostly
running appz like outlook. It's also got squirrelmail for users to read
mail.

In addition is it running samba to to give windoze/linux users their
~/home share and apache2 with users own home sites and proftp for
up/download.

Everything is stored on raid5, sw raid (which I also got some problem
with, but that's another thread:)) on different partitions.

The antivirus sw need to scan all out and incoming mail, and rest of the
filesystem. I'm not a debian expert so a easely implemented sw will be
prefered:-).

Someone?

/ernst