Upgrading and removing in "Testing" release

Hi,
1. I have installed the "testing"  release , should I remove packages
by myself as listed in the "testing removal summary " - Debian watch ,
or this is done automatically after I upgrade packages through
"syapt"?

2. Every new release like the new Mozilla or kde is automatically
upgraded  through the "syapt" or should I do it manually ?

3. How can I follow up my posted question to this mailing list , the
last 2-3 mails I sent were not answered ?

Thanks,
Rafi.