Re: Why thoughttracker not in etch nor sid

Paulo Marcel Coelho Aragao wrote:
> Joey Hess wrote on Dec, 12:
> [...]
>
>>>I thought of using thoughttracker but realized that it's not in etch nor
>>>sid.  Would anybody know why ?
>

> [...]
>

>>From http://ftp-master.debian.org/removals.txt:
>

> Thanks for this reference, Joey. I've bookmarked it and won't waste bandwidth
> in the future with this type of doubt.
>
> [...]
>

>>RoM; dead upstream, better alternatives exist
>

> [...]
>
> Would anybody risk a recommendation ?
>
> Once again, thanks for the lesson
> Paulo

I'm not sure what thoughttracker does, but I've had good luck organizing my mind
with:

freemind

It's a java program, so I can use it on my windoze worstations at work, and come
home and use the same db on my Lunux workstations at home, which is nice.

- --

consultant, n.:
	Someone who knowns 101 ways to make love, but can't get a date.

Tuesday Dec 13, 2005