FW: DHCP Issue

Hi There,Hi There,

I recently installed sarge on our local server.  I am having an error during boot that says DHCP server install failed.  I looked for my /etc/dhcpd.conf file to see what was there.  There was no file. I tried to reload DHCP but install said my version was the latest and that was that. My question is, do I simply create this file using a text editor like nano using information from the Debian help site or should I get it from somewhere else?  I realize that I will have to edit the file and any tips you can give me on this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Ed Paris