Re: Gdesklets Doesn't Connect to Daemon

Hi Mike,

I had the same problem. Its seems that this is a python bug because the
gdesklets daemon is always crashing with segmentation fault.

I have successfully put gdesklets to work again by doing an upgrade of
the following packages from sid:

python2.4 python2.4-gtk2 python2.4-gnome2 python2.4-xml gdesklets

Regards,

Jorge Custódio

--
Jorge Filipe Custódio                 |E-mail: jfc@di.fct.unl.pt