Re: New messages in thunderbird

You wrote:
> That really helps.  That really should be an option for INBOX and/or any
> other parent folders.  Something like "check folder and all subfolders
> for new mail."

Hello Roberto,

Doesn't that already exist?

Perhaps I misunderstand, but the Get Mail button has a down arrow, which
lets you select "Get All New Messages" for all accounts.  Also, with any
folder open, if you hit the "n" key, you'll be taken to the next unread
message in that folder, and then asked, "Advance to next unread message
in <another_foldername>?" after the last unread message.

Regards,
Ralph