Ncurses

I'm trying to install Ncurses (for make menuconfig for
Linux build).  When I type apt-get install Ncurses,
I'm told that Ncurses can't be found:

debian:/home/matt# apt-get install ncurses
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package ncurses is not available, but is referred to
by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been
obsoleted, or
is only available from another source
E: Package ncurses has no installation candidate

I looked at the Debian package list, and saw several
packages when I searched for Ncurses.  Which one
should I install?

BTW -- I'm using Sarge.

Thanks,
-- Matt