NFS mount

I have set up an NFS mount point using this as a reference. http://www.netapp.com/library/tr/3183.pdf The server running nfs-kernel-server has sarge (upgraded from woody) and a 2.6 kernel. My problem is that after a couple of days the server stops responding completely. No ssh, no ping, no nuttin. I can find nothing in the logs in /var/log on either the server or client. The client shows nothing mounted. If I restart the NFS server I can remount it without issue and it will last for another couple of days.

Any help in troubleshooting, fixing or getting something in a log would be greatly appreciated

Tony Heal
Pace Systems Group, Inc.
800-624-5999
theal@pace2020.com