Re: Assistance

Antony Gelberg wrote:

Paddy Hackett wrote:
I wish to express my thanks to all of you who went to the trouble of
responding to my queries. It has been of great help especially those who
assisted me with the matter of machine language and the creation of the
alphabet.

I am new to the list and rather less advanced than many on the
list.Consequently I need your patience as do, I would say, some others. Dont
forget your help is shaping the future.

Worst troll *ever*.
I copped the tone the first time round, and didn't bother replying on the strength of it.
Out of environment, out of depth, which is fine - even commendable.
But the tone!