Re: Firefox Broken After Extensions Update

Kenneth Jacker wrote:
> Of course, all the extensions are disabled ...

    Whenever firefox wigged out it was always the same extension for me,
SwitchProxy.  The author decided to put his own auto-update in which hangs
whenever his web server is not available to serve the current version number.
 It wouldn't be so bad except he does not honor Firefox's own setting to not
check auto-update stuff.  It has it's own.  If you have it that'd be the first
one I'd try disabling.