Re: qt dependency problem

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 02:11:53AM +0000, jpdrawneek wrote:

I am trying to compile an app called DJplay.
I think i have downloaded all the correct packges but i am still getting this error:

<SNIP>

Any ideas where to find qobjcoll.h and which package its in.

I am using sarge 3.1 stable 2.6 kernel

The Debian package search page [0] is your friend.  It appears that the
file you want is in the libqt3-compat-headers package [1].

-Roberto

[0] http://packages.debian.org/
[1]
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=qobjcoll.h&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=stable&arch=i386

you can also find the same information using the apt-file package (note that you need to let it make an up-to-date cache of available packages through apt-file update when it's just been installed)

HTH,

Joris