Re: Jumpers on an AST Premmia P90

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 01:34:14AM -0500, Tony Yeboah wrote:
> How can I set or find the jumpers to work with my newly bought motherboard.
> ?

This is a dual processor motherboard with 90MHz Pentiums, about seven
years old?  There were posts on the Debian user lists in 2002 about
this board - Google for AST Premmia P90 turned them up.

For something this old, finding anything may be problematic. I can only
hope you didn't pay a fortune for the board.

Andy