Now xinerma is busted (Was: Xorg Memory Leak)

Pardon me for a second.  Shit, shit shit!

Ok, Now after a fresh dist-upgrade and a reboot only one of my
monitors is running.

This really sucks.  For one thing when I upgraded to Xorg it decided
to make my "main" monitor (the screen that comes up in text mode
before running the xserver) the "secondary" monitor when Xorg is
running.  For the life of me, I couldn't get the config to do it the
other way, so I swapped my monitor cables on my G550 card.

But, now with the second monitor not starting with xinerama, without
xinerama running Xorg using the secondary port on the card for the
main monitor (which isn't working) and I get a window manager-less
screen on the working monitor.

In other words, I have to use xinerama, and poke around in the dark
(literally) with my mouse to find windows that open on what xorg thinks
is my main window.

Enough with the ranting.

What can I use to test my second monitor port on the G550 card to see
if it's just xorg now enabling the second port, or if the card if
busted?

Is there a good place to get xorg support?

Thanks,

Here's my xorg.conf, if anyone is curious.

# XF86Config-4 (XFree86 X server configuration file) generated by dexconf, the
# Debian X Configuration tool, using values from the debconf database.
#
# Edit this file with caution, and see the XF86Config-4 manual page.
# (Type "man XF86Config-4" at the shell prompt.)
#
# This file is automatically updated on xserver-xfree86 package upgrades *only*
# if it has not been modified since the last upgrade of the xserver-xfree86
# package.
#
# If you have edited this file but would like it to be automatically updated
# again, run the following commands as root:
#
#   cp /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.custom
#   md5sum /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 > /var/lib/xfree86/XF86Config-4.md5sum
#   dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86

Section "Files"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi"
EndSection

Section "Module"
	Load	"GLcore"
	Load	"bitmap"
	Load	"dbe"
	Load	"ddc"
	Load	"dri"
	Load	"extmod"
	Load	"freetype"
	Load	"glx"
	Load	"int10"  # not in old bumby
	Load	"record"
	Load	"speedo"
	Load	"type1"
	Load	"vbe"  # not in old bumby
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver		"keyboard"
	Option		"CoreKeyboard"
	Option		"XkbRules"	"xfree86"
	Option		"XkbModel"	"pc104"  # pc105 on bumby
	Option		"XkbLayout"	"us"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Configured Mouse"
	Driver		"mouse"
	Option		"CorePointer"
	Option		"Device"		"/dev/psaux"
	Option		"Protocol"		"ImPS/2"
	Option		"Emulate3Buttons"	"true"
	Option		"ZAxisMapping"		"4 5"
EndSection

#-------- Video Card-------------

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Matrox G550[0]"
        Driver          "mga"
        Screen          0
        BusID           "PCI:1:0:0"
        Option          "AGPMode"               "4"
        Option          "HWcursor"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Matrox G550[1]"
        Driver          "mga"
        Screen          1
        BusID           "PCI:1:0:0"
        Option          "AGPMode"               "4"
        Option          "HWcursor"
EndSection

#--------- Monitors -------------

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "SonyG500"
        HorizSync       30-107
        VertRefresh     50-85
        Option          "DPMS"
	DisplaySize	400 300     # 15.57" x 11.76
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "Dell21"
        HorizSync       30-107
        Option          "DPMS"
        VertRefresh     50-85
        #VertRefresh     50-80
	DisplaySize     362 273     # 14.25 x 10.75
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "LeftScreen"
        Device          "Matrox G550[0]"
        Monitor         "SonyG500"
        DefaultDepth    24
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth           24
                Modes           "1280x960" "1024x768"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "RightScreen"
        Device          "Matrox G550[1]"
        Monitor         "Dell21"
        DefaultDepth    24
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth           24
                Modes           "1280x960" "1024x768"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Default Layout"
#       Option          "Xinerama"      "on"
	Screen	0	"LeftScreen" 0 0
	Screen  1	"RightScreen" RightOf "LeftScreen"
	InputDevice	"Generic Keyboard"
	InputDevice	"Configured Mouse"
EndSection

Section "DRI"