Re: 2.6.14 kernel woes, PS

> I do want to thank them for including frame buffer support in
> 2.6.14-2, which wasn't working in -1 because of the new yippi (or
> whatever) initrd build system.

First thing I do is make the initrd the old-fashioned way. Yaird does not work
correctly if the linux disk is not the first disk, even if I make this quite
clear in the configuration file for it. Of course, the installation never
tells you about such a config file and the need to make it reflect your
system. Nice huh?