Re: Linux nukes my network hardware?

Gerard H. Pille wrote:

>Got feedback about the previous MB: a number of capacitors blown.
>Capacitors on the current MB look fine to me.
>
>Linuxing may harm your capacitors?

We're a Dell shop where I work, and over the past couple of years have
had to replace a LOT of Dell mobos because of bad caps; our hardware guy
tells us that this seems to be true for many of Dell's customers lately.
He also tells us that Apple was having similar problem a year or so ago
with their one of their lines (all-in-one flat panel eMacs, maybe?
Mac-on-a-stick? I forget which model.).

--
Kent