GnuPG usage for mediawiki inline content encryption ?

Hello debian,

I'll describe in a line or two what I'm planning to do, and would like
to consult with you on the implementation.

I'm building a semi personal wiki website.
For general usage I wish to use no protection (the natural wiki
working mode), but for personal sensitive data I wish to post the text
into the wiki using encrypted form. For this I wish to use GnuPG to
create a 2 key pair, and offering the appropriate key to my users that
should be able to read the protected data.

I'm not so fluent into cryptography, so basically my question comes to this:
1. Is it possible to use GnuPG in the manner described above ?
2. What key should I provide my trusted users (My public, their private) ?
(( The trick here is that I'm encrypting the data today, but tomorrow
I'll wish to allow user newfoo to read the text, obviously I did had
the public key of that user in the time of encryption... Besides, I do
not wish to create for every user her own version of the encrypted
text, I'm looking for some way to generalize the key pairs so that all
my users could use just one key ))
3. Is there maybe already a wiki (mediawiki) module that utilizes this
in some way that I can build onto* ?

* What I'm planning to do is this :
First, encrypt some data manually, that is encrypting the text in the
terminal and then editing the wiki page to post the encrypted test.
When the user wishes to read the text she will have to copy-paste it
into her terminal and use her key to decrypted it.

Second, assuming gnupg proves to be useful, writing some kind of
module/extension/patch to the mediawiki engine to implement a <GPG>
</GPG> tags so that when the user edits a page, the text will be
encrypted automatically if placed inside the tags. When my user reads
the text, he will be propted for his key, otherwise the text will be
displayed as a downloadable text file containing only the encrypted
text.

Thank you for reading and replying.

--
Cheers,